Páginas

miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

LEARNER TOOLS - APPS 1

Hi everyone,
I've been meaning to post something about apps since I started this blog. Personally, I use the Merriam Webster's dictionary app. I have also tried Dictionary.com. It's really advantageous, with lots of information and weekly updates.However, It has never worked well on my smartphones:( 



I'll write about dictionary apps another day. But now, let's get down to business.






1.BRITISH COUNCIL

"The British Council is the UK's international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations"

There's a variety of apps for different levels worth checking out.

2.article from BusyTeacher
The downside about the information is that some apps aren't free.

I have downloaded Busuu to learn Japanese and it's been really helpful. Therefore, it's tempting to buy the full version around 45-50 soles. I'll buy it one day..... It's just that I've had other priorities.

3.freebies!

How many apps have you paid for?
I have to admit that none.

Well, that's all for now.


GOOD NIGHT!




*Disclaimer: I have not downloaded all the apps. I don't have the space to do so, either. I am providing information for your consideration.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario