Páginas

martes, 19 de agosto de 2014

Idiom of the week - CAT IN HELL!

My first post about idioms! Little by little I come up with more ideas for the blog. I'll try to post a weekly idiom at random.  It'll depend on the inspiration of the moment.

As you must already know, I am fond of cats. So to honor them I have chosen the following

not a cat's chance in hell

image thanks to : CATATONIC

It is said that cats possess nine lives.So it's not likely you have the same chances as one.

(also not have a snowball's chance in hell) not to be able to achieve something








We don't have a cat's chance in hell of buying a new apartment this month.














They don't have a cat's chance in hell of presenting the report today.










For more information:

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/62431/what-is-the-origin-of-a-cat-in-hells-chance

Lest's add some humor 


thanks to LOLKITTEN
CAT IT?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario